Monday, March 20, 2006

Tired, hungry, bored, and uber excited.

I am tired because I slept over at my friend Abby's house on Friday, and at my grandpa's house on Saturday and spent both nights watching movies and playing PaRappa The Rapper (hoorah for Playstaion 1s!) and I had to get up at 6 this morning for school. I am hungry because I haven't eaten since... like 2:00. And I am bored because I waiting for that slow pizza guy to get here. Egads, how long does it take to deliver a pizza? And I am uber excited because I am having my best friends over tomorrow and we're gonna watch a bunch of Tim Burton movies. Yay yay yay.
Tim Burton= The absolute awesomest director/screenwiter EVAH! And I am tres tres excited because i have just found out that a Coraline movie is being made, and that's not all, it is being made by HENRY SELICK! For those of you who don't know who Henry Selick is, he is the director of Nightmare Before Christmas (contrary to popular belief, Tim Burton is NOT the director of that movie, he just wrote it and stuff.) so i am chock full of EXCITEMENT today. Oh, and Coraline is being done in animation which makes me even more excited because that means it will most likely be stop-motion which means i am geing to have to see it the day it comes out. At midnight. SO EXCITED! All who say this movie is going to be the bitchinest thing since fire (or Nightmare) say "aye!" AYE!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder how long b4 its dvd with subs? ihope ur pizzais there by now, we cant starve tha QoC

5:54 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Yes. Starving me would be a very bad idea. Because if I was starved I might resort to more... desprate measures as a means by which to get food. Did what I just said make any sense at all? I didn't think so. But that's ok.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home