Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Egads...

Gah! I cannot figure our how to freaking delete posts! Why am i so utterly and completely stupid!?
Why does my life insist on being so very difficult? Oh, and in science class today, i found out that i am partially color-blind. Isn't that just fabulous? And i got a C+ in math, whch is VERY HORRIBLE by my parent's standards, AND (oh, yes. There's more!) my mom has decided that i don't get to bleach and dye may hair until i quit mutliating my thumbs (by picking at the skin around my nails) for half a year and i can't quit so i have to wear GLOVES! Egads. It does not get more dreadful than that.
At least i have cheese Batman to look forward to.

7 Comments:

Blogger Camie Vog said...

it's rare for females to be color blind. i know this because at my son's eye appt. i told him to climb into the blue chair. his eye doc. asked me what color i thought it was, eh blue? no, the chair was green. it was he who told me how rare it was, right after he said i should get it checked out...
*STOP biting your nails!!!**
bet you hear that all the time, huh?
(I did...and I bit my nails until 7 years ago...now I just pick the skin on the sides of the nails...ha, I don't live at my parents, so I don't have to hear their nonsence about it)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do this click on i power blogger on the side sign in and click new post then hit edit it will take u 2 alla ur posts then u can delete wot u wanna do i hope it helps still waitin 4 cheezyness

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a c+ in math!!?!?! i would pay 4 that i gotta f so far i guess i killed that parta my brain off

11:34 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Got thrown out of maths...actually got thrown out of all my classes one time ot another...kept trying but they just wouldn't expell me..

c+ is ok. Even f's ok pup. Least you can move from f to some other letter. Never even made the letter f myself....

like cheese though

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thescreamonline.com/strange/strange2-1/#

check this out ur cheezyqueenness

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd0087/cheese-doodles-wide-sitting-61.tcl

more cheezy stuff

12:10 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

ah, deadpuppy, what on earth would i do without you? lol. egads camie, you sound exactly like me... and it's creepin me out... oh well.
this girl at school said that she didn't like cheese today at lunch. so i hit her over the head with my science book. which weighs about 50000 pounds. then i got yelled at by the health teacher because she saw me...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home