Monday, February 06, 2006

found one!

ok, i found another cheese sculpture. this is some guy named Don Henley and he is made out of parmesan.
i don't know about you but that kind of freaks me out. it's kinda creepy lookin', don't you think? i don't know what's so creepy about it, but for some reason it's creepy. maybe it's that line running down the right side of his face... or his mouth which is just odd looking... or his eyes... you know, maybe it's just the whole thing. all i know it that it creeps me out. i hope the guy this is modeled after doesn't actually have a mouth like that. because that would be creepy. and if he does look like that i hope he never reads this blog... yeah.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks liek somebody bit off the end of his nose... don henley is he 1 of the eagles? my dad luvs tha eagles but he wont luv this 1

9:26 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

i have no clue who don henley is.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

The only Don Henley I know of is in the Eagles...I Googled him for a photo, and you know...there is a resemblance.

3:46 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

the poor man.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

CheezeQueen,
I put you on my blog roll, too. Is CheezeQueen okay for the title, or do you want the true name of your blog? Let me know.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.poizenideas.com/cheesus/

try this 1:o)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Sorry, I deleted my comment on the previous post...I wanted it on this post instead...

Okay, I combined the name of your blog with CheezeQueen.

Is that okay?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

I put info on how to install blogroll on deadpuppy's blog, in the comment section. Let me know if you need help with it.

6:31 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

since i am err... computerly... handicapped... basically, what i mean to say is that yes, i need help.

and of course you can call my blog CheezeQueen. it is my title, after all.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home