Friday, March 10, 2006

HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!! *does a victory dance* Life is officially not total crap and I love it. I even love my 6th hour, and that's my clean water class which is taught by a sadistic evil satan-worshipper. Actually, I don't know if he worships satan, but he is sadistic and evil. But that's ok because everything is still AWESOME!!!! Teehee, happy happy happy... for once. Heh, those evil jerks at school can't call ME emo anymore... they'll have to find some other depressed kid to make fun of... because i am HAPPY. Actually, not only do i not absolutle despise my 6th hour anymore, i love it. It rocks. all we do is sit around and hang out and not listen to mr. sadist. i think that guy should legally have his name changed to either Sadistic Satan Worsipper or Evil Sadist. then we could call him Sadistic or Mr. Sadist. Well, even though i love you all a whole lot, i must go find some other way to entertain myself. Au Revior, mes petit dejeuner--oops, I mean amies! I loves you all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u stole my bottle of prozac, dint u?

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr sadist needs a longer name
sadistic sadist du danger
then u can just says hay! its just ssdd!

7:10 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

lol, nice.
and no, i did not steal your prozac.
but i did find a bag of sugar in the cupboard. teehee. me + my friends + sleepover + bag of sugar = prepare for chaos. and sugar-chugging contests. *sigh* good times.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home