Saturday, April 01, 2006

umbrellas in American Eagle

Poof and kaboom! Bonjour.
Ok, yesterday, I went to see Sophie Scholl at the Lagoon with my best friend Abby (with whom I got in trouble a few days ago for threatening this girl) and my other best friend Zoe and her boyfriend, (who is also one of my best friends) Andres. So we saw the movie, it was really awesome and sad and good, and Abby and I loved it but Andres and Zoe hated it (for no legitimate reason, they are just tasteless when it comes to film. Seriously, they wanted to go see Ice Age 2.). Then we were walking around Uptown and Abby is wearing this black trenchcoat with the little top things off of pop cans sewn all over it, along with some argile socks and black capris, I'm wearing a crapload of black eyeliner, dark red lipstick, my Nightmare Before Christmas sweatshirt, and carrying a lime green umbrella, even though it's not raining. Andres and Zoe are mostly normal-looking except for Zoe's huge black trenchcoat. So, we decide to go freak out the preps in American Eagle. Sadly, there was nobody there except for the two guys behind the counter. So, Abby says (in a joking way) "Chloe, I dare you to go skip back and forth in front of the guys and the counter and twirl your umbrella. And whistle." So, me being me, I did it. They eventually kicked us out, but it was awesome while it lasted.
After that, we were going to go into Gap and pants all the maniquins, but Zoe told us not to. Then I jumped on the back of a UPS truck for about 10 seconds because Abby said she'd pay me.
Which she never did.

So, that's my exciting day yesterday. Damn, that was fun...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u no that truck was fulla cheezy stuff, dunt ya?

2:12 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Nightmare Before Christmas. Now you're talkin'. Magic.

11:13 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Nightmare Before Christmas = the awesomeness.
That truck was full of cheese?!?!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well cheezy stuff from cheap catalogs. :o)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home