Friday, October 14, 2005

i gotta get me somma' those

those are awesome. had i any idea that there was such a thing as cheese headphones i would have got some from ebay a looooong time ago. not just a long time ago, but a looooong time ago. looooong time. but as i do not already own those i gotta get me some. heh. i use bad grammar. i bet i spelled that wrong. how much you wanna bet about half the kids in wiconsin own a pair o' theese. with their "world's larget replica cheese".aka: world's largest FAKE cheese. and their cheese hats. i gotta get me one o' those too. a cheese fedora maybe. i would so wear that to school.
I'M OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF CHEESE, SOMETHING, SOMETHING, SOMETHING, SOMETHING, AND OH I'VE FORGOTTEN THE WORDS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa cheesehaids unite

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home