Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yumyumyum

"Dirty Business" by The Dresden Dolls if officially one of my most favoritest songs.
I have Math homework... Gyah... I don't want to do my homework... I failed a science test today. I hate botany... Well, at least I think I failed it... Ah, well. I'm taking two science classes right now anyway, no big deal if I fail one.
Why on eath do I have a bruise on my palm? Hm. Some mysteries will never be solved. I will just rant on about stuff now. I have the word "Pen" written on my hand and underlined two times. Then I have a scratch from a safety pin, and a blue line that my boyfriend drew. Altogether I have four lines on my hand. Crazy, huh? I am wearing exactly fourteen bracelets right now. Two of which are actually necklaces wrapped around my wrist multiple times, and two more of which are actually hairties. I have to punch one of my friends tomorrow because he said that The Dresden Dolls were bad emos with no artistic talent at all. Damn, and I was so hoping I wouldn't have to kill him because he is funny. Ah,well. He needs to die.

I think I will go eat soup now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m flunkin everything i m 2 distracted

11:05 AM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

dp- distracted by....blogging?!? You may learn more from all of us, as opposed to, eh, book learnin'

Stripy!
ok. I have a $50 iTunes gift cert. I am going to use some of it for some Dresden Dolls. I like the video for "Sing". Thanks for the post. It is very good to have you back. Do you want me to change your name to Stripy on my blogroll (aka blogroll of fame)?

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soup? why not pizza

1:24 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Sure, stripey can be my name on your fabulous blogroll, Camie.
Yay! The Dresden Dolls are awesome!!
And soup is way easier to make than pizza.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im taggin camie tagged me so its ur turn:

I AM: painfully honest, loyal, a great listener, too hard on myself.
I WANT: a Stella Scooter with a sidecar.
I HATE: crowds, cooking, liars, people who don't listen, people who feel it is their job to give me a hard time.
I MISS: travelling.
I FEAR: failure, the death of anyone in my immediate family.
I HEAR: dead people.
I WONDER: if I am doing a good job raising my son to be a great adult.
I REGRET: being a classic under achiever. I should have went to med school...
I AM NOT: who you think I am when you first meet me.
I DANCE: very badly. However, my mom was a professional ballroom dancer.
I SING: about as bad as I dance.
I SEE: visions of the past, present, and future.
I CRY: more often than you might think.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy. And you would never know it.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: beautiful knitted garments.
I WRITE: because of my blog.
I CONFUSE: feelings with logic.
I NEED: to constantly re-assure myself that I'm okay, and not too crazy.
I SHOULD: relax.
I START: lots of cool projects.
I FINISH: things too slowly for most people.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps thats camies ans not my

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrrr

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home