Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm back! Again!

Hello peoples! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I've recently aquired a social life.
And with it I have also aquired large bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. But oh well.

And Deadpuppy, I do not hate you, you are my favoritest zombie puppy of all.
And Camie, I am not grounded. Oh god, that would really suck... I hates being grounded...
And I do not have another blog, I'm just lazy and busy with my friends.
And The Blair Witch Project is not a scary movie. It is awesome, but not scary.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaahhhhhhh cheezyqueen is alive...wotsa socail life neways/
dp x.
glad u liek tha piccys i promise i wont bug u now ty

6:13 PM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

You never bugged me, you don't have to promise not to. I love getting comments and stuff from zombie puppies!

I now have a little picture thing next to my comment! Cool!

7:32 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

The Blair Witch Project is proper scary.

7:33 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

The Blair Witch Project is better than 99.99999% of recent horror movies, it just didn't scare me. It is brilliantly creepy though.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Stripeysocks! You are beautiful! I am happy for your real-time social life. But, please don't continue to leave us for soooooo long.

8:01 AM  
Blogger StripeySocks said...

Ok, I will make a point of posting blog-type goodness more often now.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o ya that 2 nice piccy stripysocks haha i has a piccy of me inmy profile but u dunno tha name heheheh itsnot tha d3adpuppy 1 tho i m protectin u from uglyness

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home